Have you discovered the joys and healing powers of aromatherapy? Well if not, then you should! Aromatherapy promotes both psychological and physical well-being. The therapy uses essential oils obtained from natural herb extracts and other compounds. So, when it comes to aromatherapy with the modern steam room, it includes the combination of these essential oils and the water vapors generated by the steam shower. The fragrant vapors generated then fill the steam shower enclosure to produce the relaxing experience that one generally gets at the spa.
How Does Aromatherapy Work with Steam Showers?
The majority of the Steam showers have the provision of special compartments at their backside while there are also steam showers that have special outlet fixtures where the essential oils can be placed. Once these are placed, it is diffused into the cabin and are further diffused together with the steam. What one needs to take note of it is that pouring in just five-eight drops of essential oil is enough to make good use of aromatherapy with steam showers. Also, a 10ml bottle with this amount will let you enjoy several sessions of steam showers.
It is however recommended that essential oils should not be directly used on the skin and diluted before they are being placed in the outlet.
Benefits of Aromatherapy?
1. Aromatherapy oils have antibacterial properties which help in curing skin diseases.
2. Aromatherapy works best for the removal of residual toxins from the body and keeps you rejuvenated throughout the day.
3. It increases stamina and maintains energy levels.
4. Those suffering from pain in the joints can seek relief from aromatherapy.
5. It boosts mood and eases stress.